The founder of K.B.L Kellermayr Business Law, Sebastian Kellermayr, received an international education as a lawyer and postgraduate qualifications in business management. His expertise in business and commercial law was acquired during more than 10 years of work for international business law firms, before establishing K.B.L Kellermayr Business Law in Vienna in 2013. In 2019, he went on to expand his practice into Eastern Europe and established K.B.L’s fully licensed office in Bratislava.
This background and experience enables us to serve enterprises of all sizes with the same quality standards and know-how of large business law firms but with the customisation and efficiency only possible at "boutique"-law offices.
- University of Graz, Austria (law degree, 1999)
- University of Sydney, Australia (Master of Laws/LL.M., 2004)
- International Management Center Graz (MBA, 2005)
- Between 2000 and 2013: Associate and attorney-at-law for corporate and M&A in the Vienna office of a global legal services provider and with a Vienna-based business law firm focussing on M&A, banking and finance
- Admitted to the Austrian Bar, 2005
- Admitted as European Lawyer in Slovakia, 2019